For the Rice:
1 BOU Chicken Bouillon Cube
1 package of Banza Rice
1/2 tbsp of ghee
For the Salmon:
Primal Palate New Bae seasoning (or seasoning of your choice)
1. Cook the Banza Rice according to the package (exclusively found at Whole Foods) while adding one cube of Bou Chicken Bouillon to the water.
2. Once the rice is done cooking, strain and add in 1/2 tbsp of ghee (I used Fourth & Heart Himalayan pink salt ghee).
3. Preheat the oven to 400F.
4. Coat your salmon in avocado oil and Primal Palate New Bae seasoning (or the seasonings of your choice).
5. Bake on 400 for 14 minutes (depending on the thickness of your salmon; thinner piece = less time)
6. Serve with an optional bed of arugula and enjoy!
Recipe by Cori Finglass, @matcha_and_margs.