3.5Lbs Pork Loin
1 Cup of Orange Juice
8 oz of Coke
2 Bay Leaves
2 Cinnamon Sticks
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1 tbs Cumin
1 tbs Chipotle Powder
1. Pat dry pork loin with paper towel, cut into chunks. season with salt and pepper.
2. Spray a pan to brown the pork loin chunks.
3. In crockpot combine orange juice, soda, BOU Roasted Garlic Seasoning Cubes, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, onion, cumin, chipotle powder, salt, and pepper. Stir all the ingredients until incorporated. Add pork chunks into crockpot making sure there is enough liquid to almost cover them.
4. Cook on High for 6 hours stir occasionally. Remove pork chunks transfer them onto a baking sheet lined in aluminum foil and buttered spray. With two forks shred pork and pour some of the liquid from crockpot.
5. Bake for 10 min at 400°
6. Heat your corn tortillas. Assemble your tacos add meat onto tortillas. Add toppings onion, cilantro, radish, lime, guacamole, and salsa. Enjoy your carnitas tacos!