4 double bone in pork chops
¾ cup canola salad oil
½ cup Worcestershire Sauce
1 BOU Chicken Bouillon Cube
Texas Java Rub
6 fresh bay leaves
2 Big Green Egg Cedar Planks, soaked, size 15”x5½”
1. Combine the salad oil, BOU Cube and Worcestershire sauce. Blend well in a blender for approximately 45 seconds.
2. Place the pork chops in a rectangular pan — Pour the BOU flavored oil over the chops & top with bay leaves. Turn the chops over to assure they are totally coated — Marinate 3-4 hours.
3. Remove from the marinade. Drain lightly & season both sides liberally with java rub.
4. Place seasoned pork chops on the warmed Green Egg Cedar Plank down the center.
5. Set the Cedar Plank on the grill over a medium high to high heat. Cook the pork chops to an internal temperature of 130-145˚F. Check temperature at 15 minutes. Serve & enjoy!
- Soak the planks for at least 2 hours in water prior to grilling.
- If the sides of the Cedar Plank start flaming -- spray the edges only with water (spray only the plank—do not water spray the Pork Chops)