Chicken Chili Verde by @beachsidekitchen
1. Place chicken in a wide and low pot.
2. Add enough water to chicken is almost covered, then add the chicken bouillon and mix into water.
3. Bring broth to a low boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through, flipping chicken half way through.
4. Save 1 cup broth then pour out water.
5. Shred the chicken with 2 forks
6. Add shredded chicken back into the post with salsa and saved broth. Simmer for 15 minutes - 1 hour (the longer the better, but 15 minutes does the trick!)