- 1 tablespoon Oil
- 1 lbs. Organic Chicken Breast, cubed into bite size
- 1/2 Onion, medium size
- 2 Garlic cloves, minced or sliced
- 2 Carrots, shredded or sliced
- 2 Celery stalk, sliced
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 1 1/2 tablespoon Tomato Paste
- 4-5 cups Water
- 2 BOU Chicken Gravy Cubes
- 1 dry Bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- Sea Salt to taste
- 2 lbs. Potatoes (approximately)
- Chili Flakes
- Fresh or dried Parsley
- In a large pot with a fitted lid, add oil and heat it.
- Add onion, garlic, and celery, and saute for a couple of minutes at medium heat.
- Add chicken in the pot and combine it with onion, garlic, and celery.
- Allow chicken to cook through, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add water and stir very well.
- Meanwhile, dissolve BOU cubes just by heating water with the cubes and whisking it until it becomes smooth in texture, then add to the pot.
- Lastly, add bay leaf, ground black pepper, and sea salt to taste.
- Allow it to boil, cover, turn the heat on LOW and let it cook for 20 minutes. Occasionally check, add a splash more water if needed, and stir.
- Wash and peel potatoes and cut into large cubes.
- Add potatoes to the goulash, cover and let it cook until potatoes are tender, for about 20 minutes. Pull out bay leaves before serving, and garnish with chili flakes and parsley.
Recipe by @sandraseasycooking