- Add eggs to a large pot filled with water, bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, take off heat, cover, and let sit for 12 minutes. After 12 minutes, transfer eggs to refrigerator for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, crack and peel egg shells, cut eggs in half, and carefully scoop yolks into a food processor.
- Add dijon mustard, mayo, and BOU chicken bouillon cube to the food processor. Pulse just until smooth.
- Transfer egg mixture to a piping bag or ziplock bag with the tip cut off. Pipe the yolk mixture to the center of every egg half.
- Top with chopped chives and paprika.