- Start with one pound of chopped mushrooms and place them in a large bowl, along with one chopped onion.
- Mix everything together to distribute evenly.
- Add a pound of shredded cheddar (or any type of your favorite cheese) along with one pound of cottage cheese, a cup of whole milk, and one cup of flour. Mix everything together thoroughly, and add salt and pepper to taste, along with a teaspoon of baking powder.
- Add one BOU Chicken Bouillon Cube and sprinkle over the pie mixture.
- Line pan with olive oil to prevent sticking.
- Insert oiled pan into preheated oven, and take pan out once oil is sizzling, which allows for pie to get crispy around the edges
- Distribute mixture into pan and spread evenly to edges.
- Bake for one hour, and let the pie sit for a full hour once it settles.
- Serve as a main or side dish along with your favorite holiday dinner plates.
Recipe by Carrie Nachmani, Carrie's Table