1. Dissolve and mix the BOU Miso Ginger cubes into 1/4 cup of hot water. Make sure everything is combined and that there are no clumps. It should resemble a sauce or paste.
2. In a bowl, mix together the miso and water sauce combination, the soy sauce, the sesame oil, salt, red pepper flakes, rice vinegar and date syrup.
3. Put the chicken in a container or bag to marinade in the sauce. Make sure the sauce covers all of the pieces of chicken.
4. Marinate the chicken in the sauce overnight in the refrigerator. If you do not have enough time, you can marinate in the refrigerator for an hour, but I do not recommend doing it for much shorter.
5. When ready to bake, preheat your oven to 425F.
6. Place your chicken on an oven rack stacked on top of your oven-safe pan. The oven rack will help the chicken get crispier.
7. Top the chicken thoroughly with sesame seeds.
8. Bake the chicken for 22 minutes, flip, and bake for an additional 22 minutes.
9. Top the chicken with sesame seeds and chopped green onions. Taste great over rice or on its own!