- Combine 1 BOU Chicken Gravy Cube and 1/2 cup of boiling water to make the gravy. Add in 2 tbsp lime juice, 1 tbsp honey and 1 clove of minced garlic. Mix until combined.
- Place chicken in a large sealable bag, then add in marinade mixture. Seal bag and move marinade around to coat chicken. Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding the remainder of marinade.
- Drizzle a bit of olive oil in a pan over medium-high heat, and add in half of your chicken. Cook for a couple of minutes on each side until cooked through/browned. Repeat until all chicken is cooked, then set aside.
- Turn heat down to medium-low and add 1 and 1/2 cup of water to the pan. Add in 1 BOU Chicken Gravy Cube, remaining lime juice, and honey. Whisk well as sauce begins to thicken.
- Return chicken to the pan, spooning some of the gravy sauce over chicken to coat.
- Reduce heat to a simmer and cover. Allow chicken to cook in the gravy mixture for several minutes. Add more water if necessary.
- Garnish with parsley and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy immediately or portion out for lunches. We added farro, corn and carrot fries, spooning extra sauce on top of the chicken and farro!
Recipe courtesy of @lunchesandlittles