- Combine all ingredients in a Blender (except for the) and blend well.
- Marinate the chicken:
- Add the chicken breasts to the stainless-steel bowl and coat with marinade. Marinate for 3-4 hours under refrigeration. (Toss 2 – 3 times during the marinating time).
- Or place the chicken into a large 2-gallon Ziploc bag. Pour the marinade into the bag and seal. Shake to coat the chicken and place under refrigeration. (Repeat 2 – 3 times during the marinating time).
- Preheat grill to a medium high heat.
- Clean the grill and wipe grate down with a lightly oiled paper towel (use a set of tongs to hold the towel).
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and allow the excess marinade to drain off.