Grilled Summer Squash
Serves 4 people as a meal or 6 people as a side dish
- 3 green zucchinis
- 3 yellow squash
- 1 BOU Roasted Garlic Seasoning Cube
- Half stick butter
- Seeds of one pomegranate
- Juice of half a lemon
- Cilantro, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Salt & pepper
- Cut all squash in half, lengthwise.
- Lay on paper towels and generously sprinkle salt and pepper on the flesh side.
- Season squash with melted butter and crumbled BOU roasted garlic cube and preheat grill (medium heat)
- Place squash halves face down on grill for 4-5 minutes. Flip squash once bottom is a golden brown with grill marks.
- Cook second side the same
- Set squash on a serving plate, drizzle with the juice of half a lemon.
- Sprinkle with grated parmesan cheese, coarsely chopped cilantro and pomegranate seeds, to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe in collaboration with The Hungarian Brunette