Grilled Turkey Lentil Burger by Master Chef Seta
1. Crumble the BOU Cube in a sauce pan — add water and whisk. Add the soaked red lentils & bring to a boil.
2. Lower to a simmer & cook for 4-5 minutes — Lentils will be al dente
3. Pour into a bowl, then cover and cool completely under refrigeration for 3 hours.
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
2. Divide mixture into 6 equal portions — then form the burger (about ½ inch thick)
3. Season with Java Rub
4. Grill 6 minutes each side to an internal temp of 165°F
5. Serve on a grilled warm whole wheat bun with dijonnaise, lettuce, fresh slice of tomato & a slice of red onion