DirectionsIngredients for 2 servings:
* 2 BOU Chicken Bouillon Cubes
* 5 cups of water
* 1 tablespoon of ginger, minced
* 2 tablespoons of garlic, minced
* 1 tablespoon sesame oil
* 4 tablespoons soy sauce
* 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
* 6 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
* 3 dashes of gochugaru (Korean Chili) or chili powder
* 10 ounces of fresh or instant ramen noodles (3 packages)
* Cooked chicken drumsticks or shredded chicken
* 6 leaves of spinach
* Take 5 cups of water to a boil. Add and mix BOU Chicken Bouillon Cubes to make chicken stock.
* Heat sesame oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic, and stir-fry for 1-2 mins.
* Add Bou chicken stock, soy sauce, fish sauce, shiitake mushrooms, chili powder. Bring to a boil, then lower heat and simmer for 10 mins.
* Add noodles. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until noodles have softened. Add spinach and cook for 1 min.
* Transfer to bowls and serve immediately with optional toppings like sliced scallions, carrots, boiled egg, Sriracha chili. Enjoy!