- 1 Roasted Garlic BOU cube
- 1/2 pound Orecchiette Pasta, cooked
- 1.5 cups Broccoli Rabe (Rapini), roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup Heavy Cream
- 1/4 cup Pasta Water
- 2 tbsp Grated Parmesan
- 1 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 4 oz of Leftover: Turkey, Roast, Shrimp, Meat-Based Stuffing, etc.
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In a saute pan, bring pasta water and heavy cream to boil.
- Once boiling, add in 1 BOU Garlic Cube and mix so that the liquid reduces by 25% and cube fully disintegrates.
- Add in chili flakes and broccoli rabe and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in pasta and leftover meat and toss pan coating pasta and meat with viscous liquid
- Toss and stir for 3 minutes.
- Plate and garnish with parmesan and enjoy!