1. Cook the rice according to package and put the bouillon cube in the pot.
2. While cooking, heat up 1 tbsp of avocado oil in a pan, add the onions and garlic, and cook until translucent.
3. Then add in the chopped mushrooms and cook, while adding a little more avocado oil.
4. Once the orzo and veggies are done, turn the heat down very low, mix the orzo and veggies, and season with salt and new bae!
5. I usually add about 1/2 tbsp of oil once seasoned, but you can decide that on your own while you taste it. I also like to throw in a handful of arugula or spinach for some added greens. It is great served hot or cold!
Recipe by Cori Finglass, @matcha_and_margs