- 1 BOU Vegetable Bouillon Cube
- 3 cups of water
- 2 packs of The Great American Turkey Olive Oil & Balsamic Strips
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 15oz can of black beans
- 1 14.5 oz can of petite diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onions
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- Cook the turkey in a stock pot according to package. You won't need additional oil being that the turkey is marinaded. It takes about 6-7 minutes, as the turkey cooks rather quickly.
- Once the turkey is cooked, add in the onions and cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add in all of the remaining ingredients, stir, and bring to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling, let simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy! Can top the soup with additional limes, avocado, sour cream, tortilla chips -- there are lots of great options!