We're all for one-pan recipes, especially when it consists of fries, melted cheese and delicious gravy!
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 Tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 teaspoon Butter
- 3 Large potatoes, sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (we like Jacobson's Salt Company)
- Shredded mozzarella
- 1 BOU Gravy Cube
- In your Brigade Kitchen Sauce Pan boil 1/2 cup water.
- Whisk in 1 BOU Gravy Cube and set aside.
- Pre heat your oven 450°.
- Heat olive oil & butter in your Brigade Kitchen Skillet over medium heat.
- Add your potatoes to the hot pan and brown on all sides, about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper & shredded mozzarella.
- Place skillet in oven and allow cheese to melt & brown, about 7 minutes.
- Once cheese is melted, drizzle gravy over the top.