- Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions. Be sure to save 1/4 cup of starchy pasta water before draining.
- Saute garlic and onion in olive oil, until slightly browned and translucent. Add 1 can of white beans, rinsed and drained.
- Season with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, if desired. Cook for about 2-3 minutes on medium-low heat.
- Add butter and crumble in BOU Vegetable Cube. Combine until butter melts and cube dissolves.
- Add about 1/4 cup of starchy pasta water to thicken up the sauce. Let cook for about 3 minutes on medium low heat.
- Once the sauce comes together, add cooked pasta. Finish with a drizzle of olive oil and squeeze of lemon juice.
- Top with grated cheese. Garnish with parsley (fresh or dried).
Recipe by Jill Romanelli