Try this recipe with grilled chicken, a slow roasted beef brisket, or pork shoulder!
1. Place all of the ingredients, except the BOU cube and the honey, into a blender. Blend until smooth.
2. Transfer the blended mixture into a medium pot. Bring to a boil, the lower to a simmer.
3. Add the BOU cube to the pot and whisk until it has dissolved.
4. Cover the pot and let the sauce simmer on low heat for 30 minutes, stirring about every 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat and stir in the honey.
Recipe by Kristin Sheehan, Executive Chef.