1. Pour 3 quarts of water into a pot, along with a vegetable bouillon cube.
2. Boil the water.
3. Drop pasta into boiling water.
4. Boil for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add tomato sauce to pasta.
6. Roast asparagus topped with avocado oil, salt, & pepper in oven at 400 degrees for 35-40 min.
7. Put pasta on a plate with asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and green onions.
8. Sprinkle pepper on top.
9. Add a spoonful of tomato sauce into half of an avocado, and sprinkle sesame seeds on top of avocado.
10. Once pasta is strained in pot, combine with shrimp and then place in a large serving try. Cover with fresh cherry tomato sauce.
11. Garnish with fresh basil and serve!
Recipe created by @glutenfreefollowme.Find near you!