Red Lentil Pasta with Green Veggies
- Red lentil pasta
- Tomato sauce
- BOU Vegetable Bouillon Cubes
- 10 spears of asparagus, roasted
- 1 stalk of green onion, chopped
- 3 cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- half an avocado
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Avocado oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Pour 3 quarts of water into a pot, along with a vegetable bouillon cube.
- Boil the water and add pasta into boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomato sauce to pasta.
- Roast asparagus topped with avocado oil, salt, & pepper in oven at 400 degrees for 35-40 min.
- Put pasta on a plate with asparagus, cherry tomatoes, and green onions.
- Sprinkle pepper on top.
- Add a spoonful of tomato sauce into half of an avocado, and sprinkle sesame seeds on top of avocado.
- Once pasta is strained in pot, combine with shrimp and then place in a large serving try. Cover with fresh cherry tomato sauce.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve!
Recipe created by @glutenfreefollowme