Right Rice x BOU Crispy Saffron Rice
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Place 2 cups Original Right Rice in a large bowl and set aside.
- Bring 4 cups of water to a boil over high heat. Once boiling, take off heat and pour over Right Rice. Let sit for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, drain water, and rinse with cold water. Set rice aside.
- Meanwhile mix saffron strands and hot water together in a small bowl and let sit for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, add in BOU Chicken Bouillon Cubes and use a for or pestle to combine the mixture until everything is broken down.
- In a large bowl, combine saffron mixture, whole milk yogurt, egg yolks and cooking oil. Whisk just until combined.
- Add in rice and gently combine using a spatula or spoon.
- Lightly grease a 9-inch glass pie pan with cooking oil. Pour rice mixture into the pan and smooth out the top with a spatula. Cover tightly with tin foil.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, on the bottom rack. Check to see that the bottom is a beautiful golden brown color, before pulling out. Let rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil, and carefully flip onto a plate. Top with dried cranberries. Dig in!