- For the crepe batter, combine eggs, milk, flour, ghee, salt (if using) in a blender. On low speed, blend until smooth. If too thick, add a little more milk.
- Heat a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Hold the pan's handle in one hand and pour in about 4 tablespoons batter, swirling and tilting pan immediately to spread batter in a thin, even layer over bottom of pan.
- Cook until top looks dry, about 20 seconds. Flip and cook for another 10 seconds on the other side, then slide onto a plate. Set aside while you make the filling.
- In a medium saute pan, warm the oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until starting to caramelize, about 8 minutes. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring, until starting to soften, about 4 minutes.
- Then add the dissolved gravy cube and broccoli and cook until the broccoli turns bright green, about 4 minutes. Add the spinach and a couple pinches of salt and cook until the spinach is just wilted, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and add sprinkle the cheese on top. Taste for seasoning and stuff a portion into each crepe.
Recipe by Ms. Renee Lynn