Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time : 30 mins
INGREDIENTSFor the sheet pan:
- 6-8 rainbow carrots, washed and cut into 1” chunks
- 10-12 brussels sprouts, washed and halved
- 1 granny smith apple, cut into large chunks
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 1” cubes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 BOU chicken bouillon cubes
- Pepper, to taste
- 4 maple chicken sausages, sliced into ½” thick rounds
- 3 tbsp pumpkin seeds, for garnish
- 4 tbsp crumbled goat cheese, for garnish
- 3 cups water
- 1 BOU beef bouillon cube
- 1 ½ cups brown rice
INSTRUCTIONSFor the brown rice:
- Heat a pot over high heat with water and BOU beef bouillon cube. Once boiling add in brown rice.
- Reduce heat to low, cover, and let simmer for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and prep carrots, brussels sprouts, granny smith apple, and butternut squash.
- Arrange onto the baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil. Break apart BOU chicken bouillon cubes and sprinkle onto the vegetables. Season with pepper to taste.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, remove from oven, gently toss. Add sliced chicken sausage to the pan.
- Return sheet pan to oven and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Serve over rice. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and crumbled goat cheese.