1 pound shrimp peeled and deveined
1/4 red onion diced
3 radishes diced
2 poblano peppers roasted and peeled
1 head of romaine lettuce
1 Veggie BOU Bouillon Cube
1. Drizzle oil in skillet over medium heat and add chopped garlic, 1 BOU Veggie cube, 1/4 cup water and sautee until cube is melted.
2. Add shrimp and cook until they turn pink and immediately remove from heat and place in a large bowl until completely cooled.
3. Dice all ingredients and add to shrimp bowl. Squeeze all limes in mixture.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Spread mixture on romaine leaf and add Miroslavas Salsa for a spicier wrap.