Spicy Shrimp Noodles with Bok Choy and Scallions
- Put 3 servings of rice noodles in a cool bath and soak while you cook.
- Chop and separate the greens from the whites of 3 scallions and 1/2 lb bok choy
- Mince fresh ginger
- In a wok, heat oil and add bok choy whites for a minute, then greens for a minute, remove from wok and set aside.
- Add 1 tbs oil to pan, the minced ginger, chili paste, and scallion whites to pan and cook for 1 minute
- Add shrimp to wok and cook for 5 minutes, flipping 1/2 way through
- Remove shrimp and set aside
- Use BOU Cube to make 2 c broth. Add broth and soy sauce to wok.
- Add noodles from water bath to sauce
- Add corn starch mixed with 1 tbs water to wok with a dash of coconut sugar (or sugar of choice)
- Toss until noodles visibly are soft
- Add shrimp and bok choy back to dish
- Serve with scallion greens and chili flakes sprinkled on top!
Recipe by Erin Ghosh of @paprikaandpepper
Find near you!