2 flank steaks
1 BOU Beef Bouillon Vube
1 cup olive oil
6 cloves fresh garlic, rough chop or smashed
1 medium onion, cut into large pieces
3 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
2 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp sea salt
Cilantro, fresh, 1 handful
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/2 cup fresh lime juice
2 tbsp brown sugar
1. Combine all ingredients for marinade together and either leave rough chopped or may add all to a blender and mix until well combined. If not using a blender, I found it useful to heat up the Worcestershire sauce and dissolve the bouillon into it before adding the additional ingredients.
2. Add marinade to flank steak, cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
3. Remove steak from refrigerator 1 hour before grilling.
4. If you left the marinade with large pieces, brush them off steak prior to grilling.
5. Grill over high or direct heat, approximately 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Transfer steak to a cutting board. Let steak rest for a few minutes prior to cutting.
6. Cut steak across the grain in thin strips.
7. Serve with grilled onions and peppers, lime wedges, and all the fixings you like and enjoy!