Thai Shrimp Soup
- Spiralize or julienne the daikon radish and carrots. Set aside.
- Heat a large pot or Dutch oven over low heat. Add toasted sesame oil, minced garlic, diced ginger, diced shallot, and chili paste. Toss constantly for 3 minutes.
- After 3 minutes, add in soy sauce, rice vinegar, maple syrup, and BOU Chicken Flavored Bouillon Cubes. Pour in water and coconut milk. Increase heat to high and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to low, and add in shrimp and julienned or spiralized radish and carrots. Stir constantly and cook just until shrimp is white and tender (about 3 minutes.)
- When shrimp is cooked take pot or Dutch oven off heat. Serve in bowls, and top each bowl with a squeeze of lime juice, cashews, and cilantro.