1. Pour tequila into a glass.
2. Add jalapeño slices and muddle.
3. Add Be Mixed.
4. Squeeze 1 lime wedge.
5. Fill glass with ice and stir.
6. Optional: Salt the rim and add a lime wedge as garnish.
Black Bean & Veggie Tacos:
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat and drizzle olive oil to coat.
2. Add beans, onion, garlic, zucchini, corn, jalapeño, and cilantro. Sautée over medium heat.
3. Add 1 BOU Veggie Cube with a 1⁄2 cup of water and sautée until water reduces to half.
4. Heat Siete Coconut Tortillas on each side over medium heat in a dry skillet and remove from heat.
5. Spread Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayo over the tortilla. Add bean mixture over spread and top with queso fresco and shredded lettuce.