Thanksgiving Holiday Sauce
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a large roasting pan with tin foil
- In a large mixing bowl, toss all cut vegetables with oil, garlic, salt and pepper
- Place vegetables in roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool at room temperature
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients and blend with cooked roasted vegetables until smooth
- Put blended gravy into a medium stock pot and cook on medium low for 10 minutes stirring every 2 minutes.
- Serve over any savory dish!