- 4 BOU Classic Country Gravy Cubes
- ½ cup each of the following vegetables, large diced: carrot, onion, celery, red bell pepper, parsnip
- 2 tbsp fresh minced garlic
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup BOU Chicken Bouillon Broth (½ Chicken Bouillon Cube dissolved in hot water)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F and line a large roasting pan with tin foil
- In a large mixing bowl, toss all cut vegetables with oil, garlic, salt and pepper
- Place vegetables in roasting pan and roast for 30 minutes
- Remove from oven and let cool at room temperature
- In a blender, combine remaining ingredients and blend with cooked roasted vegetables until smooth
- Put blended gravy into a medium stock pot and cook on medium low for 10 minutes stirring every 2 minutes.
- Serve over any savory dish!