Twice Baked Potato
Twice Baked Potatoes
1. Wash potatoes and poke holes in the potatoes using a fork.
2. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle salt and pepper, and air fry at 400F for 30 minutes or bake them at 425F for 45-60 mins until soft.
3. Cut through center and spread potato apart. Using a fork, lightly mash the potato inside its shell. Add butter and salt and pepper as desired.
4. In a sauce pan, heat up some butter, add the flour to create a roux on low heat. Add BOU Turkey Gravy cubes and half a cup of water and stir until it is at a thick gravy consistency.
5. Pan fry or air fry the bacon and cut or crumble into smaller pieces for topping.
6. Drizzle the BOU gravy over the opened baked potatoes. Sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese, bacon bits, and chopped parsley.