Makes 4-6 Servings
1 pound of assorted wild mushrooms
1 bunch of parsley
1 bunch of basil
Shaved parmesan cheese
2 BOU Mushroom Gravy Cube
Crostini crisps (store bought or make your own by slicing a baguette in thin rounds, drizzle with olive oil and bake at 350 until crisp)
8 garlic cloves chopped and diced
2 Shallots diced and chopped
1. In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat, add shallots, garlic, and chopped parsley. Chop mushrooms and add to skillet.
2. Sautee and add 2 BOU mushroom gravy cubes. Stir until thickens.
3. Spread goat cheese on crostinis and add spoonful of mushroom mix.
4. Top with shaved parmesan and fresh chopped basil.
5. Drizzle balsamic over top and enjoy!