Zesty Beef Stir-Fry Over Brown Rice by Keri Glassman
- Cook brown rice according to package instructions. Set aside.
- In small bowl, combine 1 tablespoon coconut oil, soy sauce, cornstarch, agave, vinegar, ginger, red pepper, and beef. Tossing to coat sirloin. Cover and refrigerate 10-15 minutes.
- In large sauté pan over medium heat, crumble miso broth cube and add remaining coconut oil. Add onion and sauté 2-3 minutes.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower, red and yellow peppers and carrots; sauté 5 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- Add sirloin with marinade to sauté pan and cook until meat is well done, 3-4 minutes per side. Add vegetables back in and heat through.
- Serve over brown rice. Garnish with chopped green onions. Enjoy!
Recipe by Keri Glassman MS, RD, CDN